Friday, April 10, 2009

scooter ride

so i've decided to give the blog thing a try. i figure it's easier to blog than to email everyone videos and pictures of isaac.



here goes nothing... make sure you leave a comment and tell me which video is your favorite.



scooter ride.



treadmill


cruising for chorizo



dancing

6 comments:

JN said...

I like treadmill and Dancing!

Unknown said...

Danny, Kellyann & I like allll of them....we need more of him talking! Good job!!!

aunt lisa said...

Sooo Cuuuute!!!
thanks for sharing.
LOVE the dancing!
aunt lisa

Katz said...

oh my gosh. i love this kid!

that dance is the best.

Kristi said...

I freaking LOVE it sister!! I cant believe he can do all that, how old is that kid!?! If I had to choose a favorite it would be the treadmill. But, which came first, the scooter or the treadmill trick?

Anonymous said...

the dancing was cute!!! and i loved it when he did the one foot on the treadmill lol!

cousin, patti