Monday, May 4, 2009

i guess not

I've been planning for a few days that I would do a post on the Dodger game we took Luis' nephew to on Sunday with a bunch of pictures we took from the game.

I actually remember to take the camera to the game! I pulled the camera out of the diaper bag to take a picture of Brian and Isaac in their new Andre Ethier BP Jerseys that were given out at the game and the power wouldn't turn on. Huh?

I flipped open the battery cover only to discover there was not battery in it. That's when I realized I left it at home charging. Oh well... maybe next game.

What really matter is the Dodgers won the game 7-3. They won today's game 7-2. They're undefeated at home.

Arriba los DODGERS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! Oh, well, you are going tomorrow. I'm guessing you already have the camera ready!

Kristi said...

I love how your grammar is lacking "s" and "ed"! Viva No Work! ps, I'm trying to figure out if I can come out there, it would include a game.

Kristi said...

This last post was a year ago yesterday!